Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I SAW TWILIGHT!!!!

So, Nilda and I went to see Twilight tonight. How is that possible you may ask? How is that possible because it doesn't come out until the 21st? Well, because we are special that's why. Ok, so if you aren't falling for that answer, we just know the right people. One of my friends asked me a few weeks ago if I was interested in seeing Twilight 2 days early. My answer: OF COURSE!!! Evidently Mr. Harkins' (the owner of Harkins Theatres) daughter is a senior this year in Scottsdale and for their Graduation fundraiser he was able to do a premier of Twilight for an exclusive audience of 750. So, we bought the tickets and now I've seen it before everyone I know, except Nilda. Neener neener neener!!! Ok, gloating over. I'm not going to say what I think of it until it comes out for all you common folk... just kidding... but I don't want to ruin anyone else's experience. I am seeing it again tomorrow night for the midnight showing because I actually had those tickets bought before I was offered the other ones. So, for all of those that are seeing it this weekend, I would love to hear your take on it and what you think about it. I will probably be giving my opinion about it in a week or so... So, if you haven't seen it by then but are still planning to see it and don't want your experience ruined... STAY AWAY!!! I hope you all have a happy viewing!

2 comments:

Genny said...

You are privileged. How do you get to know people in such high places?

Cyndi said...

LUCKY!!!
I am going tonight! I am super excited.