Saturday, May 30, 2009

Nevaeh Graduates

My baby graduated!!! Well, from Kindergarten anyway :-) I can't believe that she is going to be a 1st grader next year. That means that I am getting old! Can you find Nevaeh in the picture below? Neither can I. She is there though... in the BACK ROW!!! She is in the back row on the right side... She is behind a kid that is fairly tall... Well since she is short it doesn't take much to overtake her, even when she is standing on the higher step :-) I don't think it was very fair of them to put the shortest kid in the entire Kindergarten in the back row however :-) There are three kinder classes and Nevaeh's class just happened to be standing on the back row is the reason why she was back there. It sure made it hard to get a picture of her.

Part of the program was that they had each kindergartener come up and say what they wanted to be when they grew up. I have video footage of Nevaeh, but it is on Nilda's camera. When I get it from her I will post it. Nevaeh got up and said that she wanted to be a mommy when she grew up... melt my heart! I missed my own school's 8th grade graduation to go to Nevaeh's, but it wasn't a hard choice for me to decide which one was more important. Jason even got some time to come too.

CONGRATS NEVAEH!!!! WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!

0 comments: