Tuesday, March 3, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOHLTON!!!


Happy 2nd Birthday Kohlton!!!


Kohlton turned 2 today. I can't believe how fast two years has gone. It just seemed like a little while ago that I brought him home from the hospital.

Kohlton isn't feeling very good today though. He is very whiny and full of demands! It's almost like he work up this morning and decided to act like a 2 year old! He is usually very laid back and easy to please. I hope it is just because he isn't feeling completely like himself. We don't have a party planned for tonight, but when we have the party, I will post the pictures.

4 comments:

Julia said...

Tanner did the same thing! It was like he woke up and said I'm 2, and I'm going to act the part!!

heidi said...

happy birthday to kohlton. love the finger in the nose picture

Cyndi said...

Love the nose picking picture!

Nilda Noel said...

I can't believe that is the picture you chose for the birthday blog. Poor boy. Funny, but poor boy. I can't believe he is 2. Crazy